Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Wow, do I need a Savior or what! This blog is to let me voice my lack of trust in God and work through them, like a diary. Sort of. The more I write the easier it is for me to express my heart and what I'm struggling with.

So that's just a little about why I've started this. I probably won't keep this for very long, but that's okay.

Lord, please help me to keep my thoughts clear and focused on You. You have already met my greatest need, though sending your Son to the cross fo MY sins. All of them. Even my lack of trust in You. And not only that, but Your Son did not remain dead but defeated death itself! He rose again, all to fulfill Your promise. Holy Spirit, Guide my fingers and my tongue. Remind me f your goodness and my need for You!

Amen.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Beautiful prayer! I was just searching out people with celiac disease and saw that one of your interests was gaining weight. Don't see that often! Don't know if you were joking or not but I'm in total need of gaining weight! After being diagnosed with celiac and losing weight bc I was sick and then going gluten free and having other issues I've lost 25 lbs and look like a string bean! Maybe you're in the same boat, who knows but just sayin 'hi' :)

For I am in a time of life when things change around me. Everything I own or think I have control over I must lay before my Father's feet: my education, my body, my place of residence, my husband, my children.