Monday, August 31, 2009

Waiting

I have the Jeopardy tune stuck in my head.

Do do! Do
DooDoo
Do do! Dooo
Do do! Do Do! DO!
Do do do do do

Anyways. My life right now is full of waiting.

Waiting for baby Girl.
Waiting for the insurance company to settle with Michael's truck.
Waiting for my house to magically get clean.
Waiting for our parents to get here.
Waiting for my water to break.
Waiting for this false labor to become real labor.

Just waiting. Thankfully, though, I don't have to wait on my God. He's already given me the patience, strength and endurance to make it through this time of waiting. He's so good to me!

So, I will continue to wait...

3 comments:

abbey said...

Maybe you'll have her on LABOR DAY!!! HAHA wouldn't that be funny.

Katie Paulus said...

I've considered that! I think it would be hysterical! Sooner rather than later...

Alexandra Grace said...

I am so excited for you guys.

For I am in a time of life when things change around me. Everything I own or think I have control over I must lay before my Father's feet: my education, my body, my place of residence, my husband, my children.