Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Yada Yada Yada

I told everyone that eventually I would get pictures posted. :)
For starters - Our Foyer
Below is the original, awful, contemptable blue.



Round 1:
My first attempt at picking out a decent color plummeted to the ground. Yellow? What on earth was I thinking when I chose this color??? Michael said I picked the color of a school bus because I was deprived as a child.
















Round 2:


Much better, I must say. If you can't tell (due to my poor photographer abilities) the color of the room is now a soft robin's egg blue.





My wonderful husband, who did all of this for me and laughed when he saw the initial color:

2 comments:

Natasha said...

Cute color!

You poor deprived child who never got to ride a school bus :)

Grace Caroline said...

Yikes Katie that yellow was pretty darn bright! Much better choice of the blue! ;)

For I am in a time of life when things change around me. Everything I own or think I have control over I must lay before my Father's feet: my education, my body, my place of residence, my husband, my children.