Thursday, October 16, 2008

The Kitchen... Finally.





So I'm just gonna post pictures. It's pretty self explanatory. I would like to yell a huge thanks to Mom, Gracie, Dad, and Jimmy! (Especially Mom. She did most of the painting while I was at work!) The first few pictures are what the kitchen used to look like. Yikes!!























If you can't tell, due to my horrible photography skills, the kitchen is now a beautiful sage green. :)



And for anyone that didn't know, Michael was out to sea when I did this, which is why he's not in any of the pictures. He was pleasantly surprised when he came home. :)

2 comments:

Grace Caroline said...

Your kitchen is soo beautiful!! You've got some sweet taste ;) Love you and miss you!

lynn said...

How pretty. You all did a great job. Of course now it'll be left for someone else to enjoy ' cause you'll be closer to me - YEAH! I CAN'T WAIT! We'll have a really good reason to go to Vegas. Miss you guys! Love Aunti Pooh, PS - come check me out on facebook, like it much better than myspace!

For I am in a time of life when things change around me. Everything I own or think I have control over I must lay before my Father's feet: my education, my body, my place of residence, my husband, my children.