Tuesday, June 23, 2009

A request for prayer:

Sorry I haven't been diligent in my blogging. Here's the latest update: Gracie's in town and we're having a great time, Otto is in a testing phase (but the Lord is working on giving me patience... I wish He would hurry up, already), Michael is doing well in Albuquerque (he's flying again!), and I am still very very pregnant - going into my third trimester!!!

If you happen to think of me would you please send up a prayer to the Big Guy upstairs? I am EXHAUSTED. It's pretty normal for the pregnancy, but I don't do well with tiredness. My body is completely worn out, as are my emotions (poor Gracie and Michael!). I hardly sleep anymore at night and naps during the day have always been difficult for me. I have crying spells - and for those of you who know me well, you know that I DO NOT LIKE TO CRY. It's been pretty rough and I know it will probably get worse before it gets better.

Please know that I am doing everything I can to counteract this tiredness - walking every day, trying to lay down and rest, drinking enough water, eating well, taking vitamins, and making sure I can get at least 8 hours of sleep at night (though I wake up throughout the night).

Thank you for your prayers!!!

No comments:

For I am in a time of life when things change around me. Everything I own or think I have control over I must lay before my Father's feet: my education, my body, my place of residence, my husband, my children.