Saturday, May 8, 2010

AMAZING!

Just found this website on how to fold flat fold diapers!

We just started using cds on Audrey again and I bought diaper covers as mentioned here. I didn't buy inserts/prefolds because Audrey's not very big, so I figured I could still get some use out of the old ones. Well... I can't.

So rather then purchasing new prefolds I found a website that recommended using all those swaddling blankets that everyone gets (and usually don't use for very long). AMAZING!! Why can't I come up with these things? ;)

Here we go! I'll let you know how well they work. It'll at least clear some shelf space.

Also about to venture into making diaper covers... Yes, diaper covers. From scrap fabric and a waterproof fabric for the inside. Yes, I know, I'm crazy and have way too much time on my hands. At least I'm using my time while I have it!

No comments:

For I am in a time of life when things change around me. Everything I own or think I have control over I must lay before my Father's feet: my education, my body, my place of residence, my husband, my children.