Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Awesome CD Store!

Just wanted to share with this cloth diaper (cd) store I found while looking at reviews of the Wonder Wrap (that just came in the mail!! I got Blackberry, Kiwi, and Vanilla!)

Check it out! I paid $14.95 for the Wonder Wrap at DiaperJunction.com (they're having a pretty good deal of 30% off wonder wraps so I got them for $10.50). But I lost some of my savings because you don't get free shipping unless your order comes to $75 (which is easy to do, but I didn't, this time...). Kelly's Closet, on the other hand, gives you free shipping for orders over $49! That's incredible!
Anyways, just wanted to share that with you!
I'll have my own review of the Wonder Wraps in coming in the next few weeks.




No comments:

For I am in a time of life when things change around me. Everything I own or think I have control over I must lay before my Father's feet: my education, my body, my place of residence, my husband, my children.