Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Getting away

I'm sitting here in my parent's den in VA. Yes, beautiful VA. Oh how I've missed you.

This deployment I've been sick 4 times... 4th time here in VA. Yup. Audrey and I are getting over a terrible bug... don't know if it's the flu... but it's bad. Poor Audrey is still fighting a terrible diaper rash with diarrhea and vomiting. And I'm working on getting my appetite back. Yuck. I hate sickness.

So for now we're spending our time recovering, being taken care of (thanks, Mom and Dad!), watching tv, and staying away from everybody to avoid spreading this stuff. Which means I've had to cancel some play dates and lunches that I was really looking forward to going to. :(

All of that being said I am having a great time relaxing. I really needed this time. I'm being taken care of. It's wonderful!

If you get to see us this trip, great! If not, I'm sorry but it's for your health that I'm staying away. I really want to see everyone, but you don't want this. It sucks.

Anyways, I hope to see everyone!

No comments:

For I am in a time of life when things change around me. Everything I own or think I have control over I must lay before my Father's feet: my education, my body, my place of residence, my husband, my children.