Thursday, December 4, 2008

Guess what....!

We have a RENTER!!!!! The Lord put everything in place. The family loves the painting we did in the kitchen and foyer, they loved the layout, everything! The only thing that needed to be fixed was the move in date. They want to move in as soon as possible!

The Lord is so good! I was very anxious about not having a renter and possibly having to pay our mortage and rent. Yikes! But God had it all worked out. The family is also military, which Michael and I were hoping for. It was so perfect. Even as I was trying to figure out when the best time for them to move in an e-mail came through (2 DAYS EARLY) from the Navy moving office confirming the date of our move. (That wasn't supposed to come in, at the earliest, til Friday!)

Get this: all we have to do now is replace the blinds, fix the garage, clean the chimney, pack, move, and clean the house! No painting. No more fixing outlets. We'll be done, baby!

Thank you to everyone that prayed with us!

1 comment:

Jen and Justin said...

Oorah renters! Nothing as great as rent! Double mortgage stinks almost as much as triple mortgage/rent!!! So happy for you both!

For I am in a time of life when things change around me. Everything I own or think I have control over I must lay before my Father's feet: my education, my body, my place of residence, my husband, my children.