Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Years from the Roadies

Hello to all of my wonderful family and friends who actually read my blog! I love you all and miss you terribly! Michael and I were blessed with a computer camera so I'll have a Skype account sometime soon. Would love to talk!

We're in Texas right now at Michael's parent's house. Enjoying the time but missing VA and all of you! Please give me a call if I haven't called you. If I can't answer I would at least like to hear your voice on my irritating answering machine (the machine isn't irritating - my voice is).

Michael sends his love!

I'll be sure to send pics of the new abode when we find it!

Love to you all!

2 comments:

Natasha said...

Happy New Year to you too!

Rebekah said...

Mrs. Paulus...I miss you so very much. I love you SOOOOO very much and I am praying for you :) shoot me an email, even if it is 5 words..and let me know how i can be praying spec. *HUG*
Love,
Me

For I am in a time of life when things change around me. Everything I own or think I have control over I must lay before my Father's feet: my education, my body, my place of residence, my husband, my children.