Sunday, December 7, 2008

My life right now...

Working,
Scraping,
Cleaning,
Scrubbing,
Caulking,
Patching,
Sweeping,
Trying to be cheerful,
Tired,
Busy,
Scheduled,
Tiny bit stressed,
Not anxious (amazingly),
Vacuuming,
Tiling,
Polishing,
...

And just feeling a little "blah" (as Bekah would put it).

I'm looking forward to this being over with. Not the whole moving, but the fixing, cleaning, etc. I'm tired. Trying to be patient. Just a little overwhelmed (not that this won't get done or can't, but that it's taking forever.)

Blah.
Blah.
Blah.

Pray for us!

2 comments:

Jen and Justin said...

Will do! I can't wait until you're closer! BTW, we need to talk about booking my parents timeshare for a girl's getaway week! Focus on that... as you do all of Cinderella's chores :) Love you!

Rebekah said...

haha, i'm honored. a profound quote by Rebekah Ashley Hulme. I hope you never forget it. lol

For I am in a time of life when things change around me. Everything I own or think I have control over I must lay before my Father's feet: my education, my body, my place of residence, my husband, my children.