Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Just thought you should know...


We are pregnant!

Yes, this may come as a surprise - "It" certainly did to us! We found out today that it's official. Our tentative due date is September 25th! Wow!
So, my tiredness is not laziness.
My hunger is not gluttony.
My mood swings are normal. Fun stuff!
Please be praying for strength, no nausea, health and energy for me, and patience and strength for Michael. :)
My husband is awesome!! He was kinda figuring that I was pregnant and encouraged me to get the pregnancy test. (The Indonesian lady at Walgreens just kept saying, "Oh, Honey... oh, Honey. Take your vitamins.") It's been fun!
Did I mention the movers are coming on Friday. Yeah. No SuperWoman for me.

7 comments:

Natasha said...

YAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY!!!! :) That is so exciting Katie!!! I will certainly pray for you in those areas. :) :) I am sooooo excited for you guys!!!!

Bekah said...

CONGRATS! How fun and exciting! Praying for you guys!

heather michelle said...

AHHHHHH!!! SO exciting, Katie. Love you tons and I hope you two, er, three are doing well!! Sounds like you are. :.)

Anonymous said...

yayayayayayay!~!!!!!! love you! mary*

abbey said...

WOW congrats Katie! how exciting!

The Richards said...

Congratulations Katie!!! :) That is so exciting!

Kaitlin

Alexandra Grace said...

Congratulations, Mrs. Suits told me at work. We are all so excited for you guys.

For I am in a time of life when things change around me. Everything I own or think I have control over I must lay before my Father's feet: my education, my body, my place of residence, my husband, my children.