Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Thank you for all of your prayers!

WE HAVE A HOUSE!!!!!


If you would like to view our new abode you can look it up on google or be patient and wait for pictures. :)

2104 Caddo Mills Ave
N Las Vegas, NV 89031

We're signing papers today and hopefully will be moving in tomorrow or Friday. We are so excited. I can't wait to host all of our guests (that means you!). Please come and visit us! We'll be ready for visitors probably by the end of February, but hopefully sooner. :)

Thank you again, everybody!!!

2 comments:

Mimi said...

God is good! Can't wait to see the pictures:)

Alexandra Grace said...

I like your house, it's really pretty. Congratulations on your new home!!!

For I am in a time of life when things change around me. Everything I own or think I have control over I must lay before my Father's feet: my education, my body, my place of residence, my husband, my children.