Friday, January 23, 2009

Let's go for a swing!

Or not. These mood swings are killing Michael. Quite possibly literally.

Happy!
Sad.
Excited!!!
Angry.
Confused.
Overwhelmed.
Absent-minded...
Cheerful!

Yeah. Michael's been through the gauntlet. And that's today! (It didn't help that the breeze was bringing the smell of the pig farm to our front door and making me nausseous [sp?].)

And if you didn't know already, Michael is amazing! He's a real trooper. The movers came today. He did everything! I directed. He took charge and unpacked. I sure do love him.

1 comment:

Natasha said...

A pig farm? That smell could make someone nauseaus who wasn't pregnant! Add in pregnancy and you have a good chance of feeling it :) Hope you don't feel too bad though. I will be praying for you and the coming little one!

For I am in a time of life when things change around me. Everything I own or think I have control over I must lay before my Father's feet: my education, my body, my place of residence, my husband, my children.