Friday, January 2, 2009

Prayers

Many people have asked what they can be praying for. So to kill a few birds with one stone [haha!] here they are:

1) That I would remain cheerful and know that God is at work.

2) That the Lord would continue to strengthen me for the task at hand

3) That I would find my security and joy in the Lord and not on the emotions running rampant in me.

4) That I would whole-heartedly seek to walk beside Michael, bless him as his wife, and not be a burden.

Hope that keeps you guys occupied for a little while! Please let me know how I can be praying for you. I'm really seeking to pray more this year. My e-mail (if you don't want to leave it in comment form) is katie.paulus@hotmail.com. Please let me know!

Love you all and I miss you guys very much!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the list. Your humility is a wonderful example. There was a word at church that came forth to encourage us that the Lord was going to cause us to thirst for him. I have been praying along that line for all of us. I love you. Mom

For I am in a time of life when things change around me. Everything I own or think I have control over I must lay before my Father's feet: my education, my body, my place of residence, my husband, my children.