Thursday, February 12, 2009

Our little one...

The baby, dubbed the "offspring" or "spawn", is the size of an appetizing RASPBERRY! At eight weeks (only ~ 7 months to go!) the baby is starting to look more like, you guessed it, a baby!


We're very excited! March 5th I have my first Dr appointment where we'll hear the heart beat, and find out exactly how far along I am. Still hoping Michael will be able to join me for my first visit, but if not, my Mom and Dad are hopefully coming into town over for that week. That would be so cool to have my mom there! Especially if Michael's not able to. (He has a class that day and the next one isn't until August.)


Please keep us in your prayers.


My all-day sickness is still here and running rampant through my body.


The class date for Michael is still not settled. For those of you who didn't know, the only school date available for Michael is in July and lasts until November (right over the baby's due date). His command is trying to get him into the March class. We really need him to get into this class in Albuquerque, NM! Not only will it make it more possible for him to be there for the birth but he'll be wasting less time sitting at the squadron when he could be working if this school is out of the way.


Other than that, we're doing well, all three of us. I keep frustrating Michael with my forgetfulness - last night I left my doggy bag at Chili's. This wouldn't be a big deal had it not been for the fact that this is the 4th consecutive time that I have forgotten the bag of delicious leftovers. Se la vi.


We love all of you and miss everyone!

No comments:

For I am in a time of life when things change around me. Everything I own or think I have control over I must lay before my Father's feet: my education, my body, my place of residence, my husband, my children.