Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Thank you for praying!

I have a praise report!

As many of you know, Michael needs to go to a class in order to fly with the AF. Because the AF didn't know he was coming they didn't put him into an early slot, so the earliest class he could go to was from July to November (and the squadron wants to deploy him in December). Obviously this was a problem. On top of that, we found out that our little brood is growing. This class would have him gone through my possible due date. :(

But fear not! As an answer to all of our prayers, a spot opened up for the March 17th class (after many high-up guys worked very hard to get him in)!!!!!! Hurrah!!!!! My hubby will hopefully be here for the birth, and still be useful to his command! Lord, thank You! So now, he'll be gone from March 17th till mid July.

I'm so excited!

And, I will be in the good Old Dominion (!!!!) from April 8th - 20th. Hurrah! Looking forward to seeing everyone!

2 comments:

Grace Caroline said...

What an answer to prayers Katie!
The lord really blessed you guys... I'm excited for your visit and hopefully the little baby will make you nice and big for us to see! Looking forward and I'm keeping you both in prayer daily!
btw... sorry i haven't been able to comment I lost my password.

Alexandra Grace said...

I am so happy for you guys. It will be good to see you again.

For I am in a time of life when things change around me. Everything I own or think I have control over I must lay before my Father's feet: my education, my body, my place of residence, my husband, my children.