Saturday, March 28, 2009

It's the weekend!

Hurrah! I am having a very lazy day. I love it. You know when you've been going and going and you finally slow down and realize you're tired? That's me. I've been cleaning and helping friends move and getting things settled in the house so my time apart from Michael is smoother. I know it's not a whole lot of work, but my body get tired much faster than it ever has. I'm pooped!

So today, I'm bein' lazy. :) Hanging out in my pjs. Eating leftovers. Relaxing. Aah.


Oh! For all of my crafty friends, if you sign up as a member (free) with Michael's Arts and Crafts they'll e-mail you sales and coupons! I've received coupons from 10% upto 50%! I love it!

No comments:

For I am in a time of life when things change around me. Everything I own or think I have control over I must lay before my Father's feet: my education, my body, my place of residence, my husband, my children.