Wednesday, March 4, 2009

We're back

After an absolutely awesome time with my San Francisco family Michael and I are back home. We spent the entire weekend exploring SF, Berkley, the Jelly Belly Factory, and just hanging out. I really needed to see family. It was good to just kick my shoes off (my boots to be exact) and relax and feel the love of family. We got to celebrate my cousin Ryan's birthday (14!!!) and Aunt Lynn's birthday (we won't go there...). It was awsome.

But now I'm back to reality. Cleaning up from our trip, looking for damage after our area was hit with an earthquake last weekend (2.5!), and getting exited about my doctors visit tomorrow. Just to give everyone forwarning, I will not be answering my phone after my Dr. visit (I'll be tempted to tell you all about it before I've even told Michael), to honor my husband with the details of how the visit first went (especially because he can't be there). Just hang in there. You'll hear soon enough how it went.

Other than that, our lives remain normal. I've already gained about 8lbs since I found out I was pregnant (yipee!), I do have a little belly, but I don't have pics 'cause our camera is still broken and we need to get a new one for me.

For those of you who haven't heard, I will be in Virginia Beach from April 8th to the 20th!!! I would love to get together with everyone, but my time is slightly limited so please be understanding if I can't be in 5 places at once. Hoping to see most of you soon!

According to my mom, 35 days and counting! :)

3 comments:

Natasha said...

Hey Katy! LOVE your new pic on your blog, sooo cute :)

I am escited that you will be coming for a visit! Hopefully we can at least see each other at church or something; it will be nice to see you again :)

Grace Caroline said...

An earthquake?! Yikers! Thankfully u were gone for that. :) I wish I was at Uncle Joe's house! Mom said she's gonna send me in the summer. Maybe I'll get to visit with you and them. idk i'm excited! Love you and your in my prayers!

Mimi said...

I love your new profile pic!

For I am in a time of life when things change around me. Everything I own or think I have control over I must lay before my Father's feet: my education, my body, my place of residence, my husband, my children.