Wednesday, November 5, 2008

F-U-D-G-E!!!

I'm waiting for paint to dry so I can put on my next coat. Just wanted to share this fudge recipe I found (thank you, Martha Stewart!). You decide for yourself whether or not you like it. It's super easy, quick, and tastes delicioso!

Fudge Recipe by: Katie Paulus

2 cups sugar
1 cup heavy whipping cream
6 tablespoons butter
5 cups mini marshmallows
1 teaspoon salt
3 cups chocolate semisweet chips
1 teaspoon vanilla

1) Melt sugar, cream, butter, marshmallows, and salt in saucepan over medium heat until smooth

2) Add chocolate chips and vanilla

3) Stir until chocolate is completely melted and smooth

4) Pour in 9x13 pan

5) Cool at room temperature for 3-4 hours, until set

Notes:

Lining the pan with long strips of wax paper before pouring helps remove the fudge when ready to serve!

I sprinkle sugar across the top of the fudge before I serve it. This takes away the apperaces of grittiness (whatever) if the sugar didn't dissolve completely.

This recipe is a hit for us! It makes great holiday gifts. Bon a petit! (whatever)

1 comment:

Grace Caroline said...

Guys this stuff really is good!!!!
U NEED TO TRY IT!!!! ;)

For I am in a time of life when things change around me. Everything I own or think I have control over I must lay before my Father's feet: my education, my body, my place of residence, my husband, my children.