Thursday, November 13, 2008

If you come across this post -

Please pray for me to feel better! I feel miserable right now and I'm supposed to be getting ready to go out with Michael for the weekend. I just feel icky and I have a million things to do!
Thankfully I have the most awesomest husband in the world! He's prayed over me multiple times, got me a movie, went shopping for me, woke up in the middle of the night to turn off the fan so my throat wouldn't be as dry, cooked for me, and tried to make me laugh, as well as giving me any medication that helps me. If I feel any better it's because of Michael!

1 comment:

Grace Caroline said...

Hope you feel better... I'm coming over today... whether u like it or not! ;D Love you Katie!!

For I am in a time of life when things change around me. Everything I own or think I have control over I must lay before my Father's feet: my education, my body, my place of residence, my husband, my children.