Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Quick update:

I'm supposed to be cleaning, painting, and folding clothes right now...

Just wanted to send out my trial blog through wordpress:

http://katiepaulus.wordpress.com/

Just something I'm trying... If anyone has any ideas for it or have something you would like me to write about on it please let me know! This blog is for my readers. But more importantly, this blog is to help me relay what's going on in my little life to those I love - Mom :) I know I have a hard time putting into words what's so easy for me to write. It's not intentional - at all.

Till next time!

No comments:

For I am in a time of life when things change around me. Everything I own or think I have control over I must lay before my Father's feet: my education, my body, my place of residence, my husband, my children.