Wednesday, April 29, 2009

And so they stretch

My pants, that is.

I finally got fed up with my pre-pregnancy pants (the truth is, my butt and belly got big enough that I finally had to give up the ghost) and I decided to take the plunge and go all out maternity.

*Sigh*

Thank you, Motherhood Maternity! They had my size, with some extra room to grow. I was even able to find some shorts that look pretty good on me! Yeah! I finally have clothes that fit and that will go with me throughout the rest of the pregnancy.

I don't know why, but this is a pretty big deal for me. This signifies that my body really is changing, that I'm not the same size I was in January, and that my body is continuing to change. I'm not used to my body changing. It's been the same since I was 12. Yes, 12. Well, give or take a few pounds.

Now, everything has changed!
I swear my pinkie toe is pudgier!

All is well, though. I want to say that the Lord is shaping me into His image... but... I don't think God has ever been pregnant. Hmm.

No comments:

For I am in a time of life when things change around me. Everything I own or think I have control over I must lay before my Father's feet: my education, my body, my place of residence, my husband, my children.