Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Just arrived:

My shipment from Soft Cloth Bunz! Yeah! I just got my first batch of infant pre-fold diapers. Who knew I would get so excited over cloth diapers! (See if I'm still excited in October when I 've been washing them for a month while being tired, hormonal, and learning how to be a mom!)


If you are interested in cloth diapering I would highly recommend Soft Cloth Bunz to you! If you're able to make it to the store you won't regret it. The owner, Bryana Guckin, is extremely helpful. She walked Mom, Gracie and I through the process of cloth diapering. One of the most important things to me was explaining each process for each diaper, from all-in-ones to pre-folds and covers. I felt like I was in the candy store. And her business started online, so if you want to shop online only (like me!) then it's the perfect place to do so and support a local business.

So, if you're interested, please visit

online: http://www.softclothbunz.com/
locally: 5760 Northampton Blvd Unit 112
Virginia Beach, VA. 23455
by phone: Toll Free 877-791-8065
Local (757) 961-1400

By the way, this is my 100th post! I'm so excited! I feel like I'm still new on the block... :) Thanks for reading!

No comments:

For I am in a time of life when things change around me. Everything I own or think I have control over I must lay before my Father's feet: my education, my body, my place of residence, my husband, my children.