Monday, April 27, 2009

~ My husband rocks! ~ Fridays!


So, I found on this wonderful blog on marriage an encouragement to express why my husband rocks. The idea is to encourage marriage and support your spouse, especially when society speaks so harshly on marriage.


I'm going to try to do this! And I would encourage you to do the same. It's a written affirmation of your husband. Why does he rock? Why did God choose ______ to be your husband?


Yeah! I'm so excited! I really need this. To be honest, it's easy for me to not think about or to overlook the reasons for why I love Michael. Especially with him being away. I say "Good night" and then continue with my day. I need to remind myself of why I love my husband. What is it about him that gives me butterflies? Why did God bless me with Michael?


I'm hoping that this will help encourage me to be a better wife to Michael, a better housewife, and bring me closer to the Lord.


Living by myself, I find it easy to focus only on me. I need to change.

No comments:

For I am in a time of life when things change around me. Everything I own or think I have control over I must lay before my Father's feet: my education, my body, my place of residence, my husband, my children.