Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Just another Tuesday...

I'm sitting here sipping a mixture of warm water, 3 T apple cider vinegar, and 3 T honey to hopefully heal my sore throat and ibuprofen for my headache and ear ache... I hope it works. Mom's don't get "sick days".

On top of my sickness, my daughter is refusing to take a nap. She woke up extra early this morning (7am). Of course, the day that I could really use the sleep I only get 6 hours of sleep (I waited up till 1am for Michael's call... which never came through). Otto barking, Audrey crying, it's just been one of those mornings.

Oh well. Hopefully tomorrow will be better. Until then, I'll try to rest and be cheerful. :)

No comments:

For I am in a time of life when things change around me. Everything I own or think I have control over I must lay before my Father's feet: my education, my body, my place of residence, my husband, my children.