Saturday, March 20, 2010

Spring!

Happy 1st day of spring! Hope everyone's having a great day, enjoying great weather, and hopefully getting away from gloomy winter days.

What's going on in the Paulus house:

Michael's tackling his "honey-do" list
I'm cleaning, folding laundry, and sewing
Audrey's figured out fake coughing for attention
- We're trying not to laugh when she does it to not encourage her
Just got back from a beautiful (and much needed) vacation to San Diego
Bought to start spring cleaning (YUCK!)
We pick up my truck (!!!) on Monday


Still working on getting back to normal with Michael home. It's been great having him home, but I've definitely had to work on putting away, for now, my many hats. For the past 4 months I've been mother, father, husband, wife in our house. It's been harder than I thought it would be to relinquish some of my duties, and even harder to submit and allow Michael to serve and lead.

We'll figure it out... Thankfully God's got a hand in our marriage :)

Pics to be posted later of our vacation!

Ciao!

No comments:

For I am in a time of life when things change around me. Everything I own or think I have control over I must lay before my Father's feet: my education, my body, my place of residence, my husband, my children.