Saturday, June 25, 2011

Day 2

Sitting here eating a peanut butter and honey sandwich and drinking a coke. Jared's grunting and scooting on the blanket on the floor and Audrey's napping and Michael's out for a bike ride with 2 of his friends. Life is good.

Our whole house is working on becoming a healthier house. At least we're trying!

After yesterday's "run" I felt pretty depressed about how well (rather, how terribly) I did. Until my hubby reminded me that I was pushing a double stroller! Duh! So not only am I out of shape but I'm pushing a double wide that's giving me MUCH more wind resistance and a harder workout in general.

I've decided that rather than waiting till Michael gets home to watch the kids so I can train by myself I will continue to train with the kids 2 out of 3 runs and then run the 3rd by myself.

The theory is that I'll get so used to a harder workout that when I run by myself it'll be a breeze!

We'll see how well that goes.

Today is my "easy train or cross train" day. Gonna try a workout video I got at Target almost a year ago. Fingers crossed!

No comments:

For I am in a time of life when things change around me. Everything I own or think I have control over I must lay before my Father's feet: my education, my body, my place of residence, my husband, my children.