Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Day 4 and 5

Yesterday, Monday, was day 4 and it wasn't the best workout day. After dealing with 2 cranky kids I needed to rest and recuperate during their nap... and then I tried to workout that afternoon but Audrey made it next to impossible! She wanted to be held, wanted to exercise with me (which was cute, but in the way) and then would throw a fit if I didn't do what she wanted.

TODDLERS. Gotta love them. Despite her fits I was able to get a ton of housework done! (Which helps today's situation.)

Now today is a run day but I got almost no sleep last night. Jared is going through a growth spurt (I hope) so he fed 4 times last night, rather than his normal 2. And my head was full of busy thoughts - cleaning, quilting, sewing, traveling, etc. - so it was very hard to get much sleep.

To say the least, I'm exhausted and crabby today. So Jared got a bottle (so I could have a break) and Audrey's having a Disney channel day (... a zombie day).

You gotta do what you gotta do.

Still hoping to get a run in, but I might have to wait till tonight.

Exercise, like life, isn't always convenient. That's ok. Keep marching on.

No comments:

For I am in a time of life when things change around me. Everything I own or think I have control over I must lay before my Father's feet: my education, my body, my place of residence, my husband, my children.