Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Just one of those days

Do you ever have a day when you just don't feel awesome? I've been feeling pretty under-the-weather for the past 2 days. Yuck. My back hurts, my feet are swollen, Baby Girl is moving around so much it feels like my abdomen is bruised, I have a headache, and a stuffy nose. :( Just yucky.

This is all part of the pregnancy, I'm sure. I've definitely noticed my body change over the past week.

I probably need to just take some time to rest. It's funny how I always feel like I need to do that after I either visit or host friends and family for an extended period of time. It's not the company that wears me out... it's me! I do too much - and everyone tells me to take it slow, but I don't.

I'm feeling pregnant. And looking it. Had to buy a maternity swim suit top (my belly hangin' from a bikini is just not as attractive as it used to be!). Oh well. It was inevitable.

Sorry, this post is really random...

No comments:

For I am in a time of life when things change around me. Everything I own or think I have control over I must lay before my Father's feet: my education, my body, my place of residence, my husband, my children.