Tuesday, May 19, 2009

My weekend

This past weekend I had the privilege of having my mom, Aunt Lynn and cousin Hannah in town. We had a blast! I definitely needed the girl time. :)

My quilt!

We stayed in our PJs all day! I loved it!


Mom's quilt... sort of. Still trying to figure out how it needs to be laid out.



Dinner at my favorite restaurant: PF Chang's!!


Mom, Aunt Lynn, Hannah, and I




Waiting for the show to start. We saw La Reve at the Wynn! I totally recommend it! Two thumbs up!






2 comments:

Alexandra Grace said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I love your quilt. I wish I knew how to quilt.

Grace Caroline said...

I love love love baby girl's quilt!!! She's going to be so stylish

For I am in a time of life when things change around me. Everything I own or think I have control over I must lay before my Father's feet: my education, my body, my place of residence, my husband, my children.