Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Saving $$ and Time

This seems to be an ongoing process: being frugal and organized. Haha! As soon as I think I'm doing well in one area I've let the other go. Recently I've come across some sites that are helping me accomplish more in my day and make my money go further.

Here are some websites:

Making you own laundry detergent:

I have not tried this yet, but my good friend Megan Fischer makes her own. You spend pennies per load!! What an easy way to save money! The hardest part I'm finding is finding the ingredients - my Walmart doesn't carry Borax or Washing Soda. If you know where to find it pass the info on!

Organization: Making a Household notebook

I'm in the process of making my Household notebook (I don't call it a Control Journal because I have enough issues with being the "boss"... oldest sibling syndrome, hehe!). So far I LOVE it! I've been more productive and I've learned a lot about my own organization and cleaning style.

Cutting coupons:

Hope this all helps! I know it's been helping me! Good luck becoming a more efficient, thrifty housewife!

No comments:

For I am in a time of life when things change around me. Everything I own or think I have control over I must lay before my Father's feet: my education, my body, my place of residence, my husband, my children.