Tuesday, April 6, 2010

*Cough Cough* *Sniff Sniff*

My baby's sick. :( I hate colds.

"You have to let it take it's course." Just what I want to hear when I've got a cranky, stuffy 7 month old.

Off to Walmart to find Puffs Plus, Infant Benadryl, and hand sanitizer.

Yuck. Audrey's not sleeping well unless cuddled on me (which I love, but also means we don't have food in the fridge...) and every time she needs to cough she coughs in my face.

Yup. I'm coming down with whatever it is as well... Shoving vitamin C down my throat.

Praying Michael doesn't come down with it.

No comments:

For I am in a time of life when things change around me. Everything I own or think I have control over I must lay before my Father's feet: my education, my body, my place of residence, my husband, my children.